Monday, December 12, 2011

Sitting in the Sink

Recently, we moved from a 1000 square foot house to a 3000 square foot house. This has been a wonderful move and the extra space is fantastic. But, it does come with some hiccups.

One of these such hiccups...what if the kids disappear?

This morning in the craziness of getting ready, I discovered that Brody was no where to be found. I checked all the usual spots...the kitchen, his bedroom, the closets, the cupboards...he was gone.

"Did he run outside?" I thought he had finally made a run for it and escaped.

Suddenly, I heard a faint scrubbing noise coming from the dark hall bathroom. I turned on the light, and there is Brody...sitting in the sink...brushing his teeth.

Relieved, I took him out of the sink and loved on him. I mean really, who can stay mad at that?

So, now whenever Brody goes missing in the house, I will always check the sinks...he may be taking care of his gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment